Thursday, March 21, 2013

Practice Schedule

Hello Cardinals!

I would like to let you all know of our newest addition, Jack Ricci.  Jack has been called up from farm to round out our team for this season.  He should be joining us next week for practice.  Let's give him a big Cardinals welcome!

Practice schedule for next week is as follows:

Tuesday, March 26:  7 - 8:30 p.m. - Burgess Lower Gym
Thursday, March 28:  6 - 7:30 p.m. - Burgess Lower Gym

Remember, if you cannot make it to practice, please let me know!

I can't tell you how anxious I am to get out on the field and have some real practices in the coming weeks.  Hopefully the weather will cooperate, the temps will rise, and the ground will firm up soon.  In the meantime, I encourage you all to keep those gloves handy and throw the ball around (outside!) when you have a chance.

See you next week!

Coach Yarter
dlyarter@verizon.net
508-245-7361

No comments:

Post a Comment