Thursday, August 29, 2013

Welcome to the 2013 SLL Fall Ball Season!

Hello 2013 Sturbridge Little League Fall Baseball Families!!

First – I apologize for the tardiness of this message and the information contained within.  We've been working hard over the last few weeks finalizing schedules, sorting registrations, and selecting uniforms.

But now … we are READY!!!  Are you?

First practice will be held TONIGHT.  Yes … I know … but we have to get everyone together to determine best placement on teams.  I did mention I was so very sorry about the late notice, didn't I?  I’ll make it up to you – count on it!

We will meet at the TOWN BARN at 5:30PM.  Be dressed to play!  Should the weather take a turn, I will send another email by 4pm.

Next practice will be FRIDAY, AUGUST 30 – same time, same place.

Know someone who wants to play but hasn’t signed up yet??  Forward this email or bring them along.  We will accept in person registrations tonight at the field.

Have a Facebook account?  “Like” the SLL Facebook Page

If, for some reason (like the last minute notice), you can’t make it tonight or tomorrow night – please let me know as soon as possible by return email.

If you would be so kind as to complete the Player Profile (attached) and either email it back to me, or bring it with you tonight, I would appreciate it!  It’s useful information to have and gives me a little bit of information about the players.

Thank you in advance!

See everyone tonight …


“Coach” Yarter

No comments:

Post a Comment