Thursday, September 4, 2014

2014-15 Sturbridge Little League Board Elections

To All Little League Members:

You are a Sturbridge Little League "Member" by virtue of having one or more children playing in the league during this 2014 season.

For those of you interested, the league will have its "Annual Meeting of the Members" next Wednesday night the 10th. The meeting will take place at 8:00PM upstairs at TJ O'Brien's.

The sole purpose of this meeting will be to elect a new board for a one year term. While not required I would appreciate it if anyone interested in joining the board could please contact me ahead of time to let me know that they are attending the meeting so I can plan accordingly. By email brian@incentiveusa.com or call my cell 508-849-7041.

Regards,
Brian Galonek -Sturbridge Little League President

No comments:

Post a Comment